The North American Repair Warranty Program covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- Engine cooling systems.
- Engine performance, drivability, services and repair.
- Emission control system.
- Fuel systems.
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), Cruise control systems.
- Brake system.
- Starting and Charging systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Exhaust system.
- Ignition system.
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts.
- Other minor repairs.
18 months/18,000 miles parts and labor.
I gave my daughter my old 2006 Mercury GS which needed some work in order to pass inspection. Not only did they do the work needed but recommended work that may need to be done in future. I can relax now knowing the car is safe for my daughter. Thank You!