CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I gave my daughter my old 2006 Mercury GS which needed some work in order to pass inspection. Not only did they do the work needed but recommended work that may need to be done in future. I can relax now knowing the car is safe for my daughter. Thank You!
Get free Coupons
Take advantage of these great offers!
$10 Off Air Conditioning Recharge!
Most cars. Must present coupon before service.